Paddle Season Pass
Limited time offer: Buy a Paddle Season Pass for 2017 at 2016 Prices plus tax!
Full Season: Individual Paddlers
- Adult: $419 • Child: $249
Full Season: Family Groups
Married Couples: $549
Families (2 Adults/2 Children 17 & under): $699*
*add-on: $75 for each addl child ages 5 -17
Individual Pass: Adult: $249 Child: $179
How it Works:
Paddle from the most spectacular beach and paddle waters in Marblehead if not the north shore! Paddle Season Pass works like a gym membership: No advanced reservations. Walk-in access to available paddle kayaks and SUPs for up to 2 hours per Pass (Individual, Couple, Family Group) once daily during rental hours (except July 2-4: 1 hr/day). No refunds. Non-transferable.
- 20% off classes and tours
- sunset paddles as announced
Age & Other Policies
- Must be 5 years old to ride with parent or guardian
- Children under 8 must be on the water with an adult and stay within Gerry Island & Gas House Beach under supervision of parent/guardian.
- Children ages 12 - 17 may paddle within Little Harbor boundary waters unaccompanied by adult with parent/guardian permission & signed waiver
- Season passes are not transferrable: only the person(s) or members of a family pass whose name(s) appear on the card may use the pass.
- Season passes are non-refundable.
- All participants must wear properly-fitting U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejacket (personal flotation device, or PFD) at all times during on-water activities.
Little Harbor Boathouse is Greater Boston’s kayak and stand up paddle outfitter located on pristine waters protected by Crowninshield and Gerry’s Island, 15 miles north of Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts. We sell and rent a broad selection of Hobie pedal-paddle-sail-fish Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards. Outdoor recreation and on-water lifestyle specialists, we are dedicated to sharing our enthusiasm for kayaking, standup paddling, kayak sailing and kayak fishing with you! Come find us and return often to our hidden gem location for the some of the best paddle and pedal kayaking, standup paddling, fishing and kayak sailing in New England. We’re open 7 days/week in-season and by appointment year-round.